Apprentice Tour Guide Application
Apply to become a founding member of ArtWorks Mural Tour guide team! ArtWorks is hiring 5-10 talented and dedicated youth Apprentices to give weekend mural tours to the general public. This is a great opportunity for you to improve your public speaking skills, share your love of art, and meet new friends and neighbors in the community.
- Mandatory paid training will take place for approximately 4 hours on Saturdays in the month of September
- Tours will be conducted on Saturdays at noon and 2pm with the possibility of expanding to other days as needed
- Tour guides are expected to commit to 2-4 tours per month
- Tour guides will need reliable transportation in order to arrive at the downtown touring location a half hour before the tour begins
- All tours are walking tour of the downtown and Over-the-Rhine neighborhoods and all Apprentice guides will be paired with an adult volunteer
- Apprentice tour guides can expect to be paid around $25 per tour
If you meet the necessary requirements, ArtWorks will contact you before September 1st for an interview. Thank you for your interest in working with us!