Updates from ArtWorks Entrepreneurs
A BIG congrats to everyone who applied for this years’ Big Pitch Program and to our 2015 finalists!
The Spring CO.STARTERS class recently celebrated a graduation!
In no specific order, here are a few of our graduates who were ready to share their businesses!
Some have links to their sites, others are linked to their individual LinkedIn pages.
Tammy Stephens of TBS Fine Arts
Derek Scacchetti of AllTag
Andi Ploehs of A.P. Loves Design
Nick Perrino of The Ceramic Urn Company
Ben Neal & Janet Creekmore of Eye Candy
Tamia Stinson of The Style Sample
Check out updates from ArtWorks Entrepreneurs
- Aaron Kent of DIY Printing stays true to his name and ethos while supporting the local arts community in Cincinnati.
- Courtnee Garr makes The Baby Guide (check out page 41).
- Two CO.STARTERS grads team up! Monica Koehler’s Skube gets a helping hand from Cut & Sewn’s Jenifer Sult, who also happens to be a Big Pitch finalist. Click here to read more about the versatile Skube that makes transitioning from a workout to the grocery a breeze.
- The Hoop & Needle will be hosting their first ever Northside sip ‘n’ stitch on Thursday, June 25. Click here to RSVP.
- All ArtWorks Entrepreneurs (and their friends) get 50% off tickets for an ArtWorks Mural Tours. It’s a $10 Mural Tour ticket when they enter the promo code CO.STARTERS at checkout. Good from June through the end of August. Click here to buy your tickets today.
- Alicia Gibson of Heterotopia is subletting space in the back of her store in East Walnut Hills on DeSales Corner. $500/month with utilities. Call 513-209-4527 if you’re interesting in learning more!
- People’s Liberty’s is accepting applications for their Globe Grant from June 15- July 20. Click here for more information or to apply.
- Click here to apply for a THRIVE Grant from the Walnut Hills Redevelopment Foundation.
- Learn about Cincinnati’s revitalized Urban District and how Creative Enterprise is contributing to the ecosystem when a panel is hosted at the ArtWorks on July 23. Click here for more information.