CO.STARTERS: Kitchen Edition
September 10th-November 26th, 2018
ArtWorks CO.STARTERS: Kitchen Edition is a partnership between ArtWorks CO.STARTERS and the Findlay Kitchen. This 12-week program is specifically geared toward entrepreneurs in food-based industries. Turn your passion into a business, and business ideas into action.
2018 Application Dates & Deadlines
FALL 2018: Mondays, September 10 – November 26, 6-9 PM | Application deadline: August 10th, 2018
(*Culinary Entrepreneurs–held at Findlay Kitchen)
More about the CO.STARTERS Kitchen Edition
This 12-week class will only be offered in the Spring. It will use the 9-week CO.STARTERS curriculum + 3 additional classes specifically geared for food entrepreneurs.
- Deadline to Apply: August 10th, 2018
- Dates: September 10th-November 26th
- Time: Mondays from 6-9 P.M.
- Facilitator: To be announced!
- Location: Classes will be held at Findlay Kitchen, 1719 Elm Street
- Course fee: $350. Due to limited class size, partners may only attend if room is available.
- $50 Deposit required to reserve your seat
More about Findlay Kitchen
Findlay Kitchen is an 8,000 square foot shared-use kitchen space, located in the historic Findlay Market district. Findlay Kitchen is a non profit organization, that will support the local community of new and existing food entrepreneurs by providing affordable access to commercial-grade kitchen equipment and ample storage space, all within a licensed kitchen facility. The space was designed and built with maximum flexibility in mind for our members, whether you’re just starting out or are looking to scale up your current operation. Click here to learn more.
CO.STARTERS is for both aspiring entrepreneurs and seasoned business owners looking to launch a new product or service. Our only perquisites?
- A business idea you’re ready to share and work on;
- Willingness to collaborate, shape, and fine-tune your business in a supportive environment
If you’re creative and community-minded, and you’re serious about turning your passion into a sustainable small business, we’d love to hear from you.
This class will only be offered in the Fall and we are no longer accepting applications. All submitted applications, will be added to the wait list. Should we offer this class again, we will contact you about your availability.