In June of 2011, ArtWorks launched its Creative Enterprise Division with the goal of helping one new local business open its doors each year. Just 36 months later, we’re thrilled to announce that our success has exceeded all expectations!
How’s this for ROI:
- More than 30 local businesses launched
- 200+ entrepreneurs graduated from CO.STARTERS (formerly SpringBoard) our nine-week business development course
- Dozens of support opportunities offered through events and roundtables
- 70+ specialists enlisted to provide their professional expertise to local creative entrepreneurs
- ArtWorks CO.STARTERS directory created to help CO.STARTERS graduates stay connected and supported
- Access to capital and pro-bono professional services established through ArtWorks Big Pitch, presented by U.S. Bank, happening this August 27th
And we’re just getting started! Be a part of our success. Sign up for CO.STARTERS, and turn your business ideas into action. The session begins July 2nd. Apply today!
Help us retain Cincinnati’s young talent by providing our creative entrepreneurs with the access to education and professional support they need to be successful. Make a donation to ArtWorks Creative Enterprise today!