Secret Artist Submissions
Come help us say adieu to Secret ArtWorks by leaving your mark and participating in this final farewell!
About Secret ArtWorks
For nine years, Secret ArtWorks has showcased Greater Cincinnati’s best artistic talent in the form of thousands of 5×7 inch works of art. This party plays host to art lovers and patrons including Cincinnati’s most enthusiastic art connoisseurs, city leaders and young professionals. In our final year, we are seeking to highlight these artists again with their best work to send us off in style. Don’t worry, we’ll still be hosting a fabulous party next year, but we’ve decided to change things up for our big 20th Anniversary.
Why You Should Get in on This Secret:
- Your work, along with those of other prominent artists, will be on display in the Westin Hotel Atrium in Downtown Cincinnati, November 17-20.
- You’ll receive FREE admission to Secret ArtWorks on November 21 and a reduced admission guest ticket.
- You’ll be invited to a great artist party on Friday, October 10, at Brazee Street Studios
- You’ll help support ArtWorks mission to employ creatives like yourself.
- Raphaela Platow, the Alice and Harris Weston Director and Chief Curator, the Contemporary Arts Center
- Brian Sholis, Associate Curator of Photography, Cincinnati Art Museum
- Deborah Scott, Museum Director and Chief Executive Officer, Taft Museum of Art
- Matt Distel, Adjunct Curator of Contemporary Art, Cincinnati Art Museum and Exhibitions Director, The Carnegie
- Dennis Harrington, Director, Weston Art Gallery.
Interested in submitting work?
We’re looking for 3-5 works per person in a variety of mediums, including relief and 3-dimensional works, as long as it is original artwork (no photocopies or photos of original work). To receive canvases for your work, please submit the form below. We will contact you within 3-5 business days of your request to confirm that a packet has been mailed out to you.
If there you have any additional questions, please contact Colleen O’Connor, Talent Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
*ArtWorks reserves the right to review all submissions for quality purposes.
Thank you so much for the interest. We’re excited to see your art!