- This event has passed.
ArtWorks Big Pitch 2015 Event
August 27, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
BUY TICKETS HERE
Support your local makers! Come to the Cincinnati Masonic Center on Thursday, August 27th at 6pm, and cast your vote for Cincinnati’s Next Big Thing.
8 creative entrepreneurs will compete for a $15,000 cash award and a $5,000 Audience Choice Award (your vote could decide the winner!). Enjoy free cheese coneys provided by Gold Star Chili and drinks at our cash bar.
- Brush Factory’s Hayes Shanesy
- Butcher Betties’ Allison Hines
- Cityscape Tiles’ Jess Sheldon
- Cut and Sewn’s Jenifer Sult
- Grateful Grahams’ Rachel DesRochers
- Original Thought Required’s James Marable
- Roebling Point Books & Coffee’s Richard Hunt
- We Have Become Vikings’ Jason Snell
All tickets include one vote for the Audience Choice Award.
ArtWorks Big Pitch, presented by U.S. Bank, is a mentorship and business pitch competition that funds Cincinnati’s creative entrepreneurs. More info on ArtWorks Big Pitch at ArtWorksCincinnati.org/BigPitch