Join a dynamic team in a fun and fast paced environment and help us advance our mission as we transform people and places through investments in creativity. ArtWorks is seeking a Manager as part of the Development Team in its efforts to raise funds for the organization.
Job Title: Development Manager
Location: ArtWorks Administrative Office, 20 E. Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Hours: Full time
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. Employee benefits package includes health insurance, 401K participation, generous paid time off
Reports to: Managing Director, Development
Start date: ASAP
- Key Salesforce Administrator, maintaining donor records, gift entry, and onboarding new users
- Manage the acknowledgement and stewardship of all ArtWorks donors including the execution of sponsor agreements and donor benefits
- Support grant writing, metrics and reporting
- Lead in execution and management of annual giving campaigns
- Manage online fundraising activities and event registration through Classy
- Support planning and logistics for all ArtWorks fundraising events
- Oversee the recruitment and engagement of all ArtWorks volunteers
- Support planning, execution and volunteer engagement for fundraising events
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM database
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Loves Cincinnati and is passionate about ArtWorks’ mission
- Ability to work occasional nights/weekends
- Able to work effectively with and in support of staff, volunteers, donors, and trustees
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards and manage confidential information with integrity
Experience in non-profit donor relations preferred but not necessary.
TO APPLY: Please submit cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements by September 27, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ArtWorks: Since 1996, ArtWorks has been transforming people and places through investments in creativity. The organization is a workforce development and job-training program where art is the vehicle that trains and employs local youth and professional talent to create art and community impact. ArtWorks has hired over 3,500 youth and 3,000 professional artists who have completed over 12,000 public and private art projects. Learn more at ArtWorksCincinnati.org.