ArtWorks Book of Murals
Relive the magic of our urban murals and support the creatives who designed them in the new book: Transforming Cincinnati
This 192-page hardback volume details the roots of the ArtWorks Mural Program, the passion that feeds it, and the resulting growth that makes ArtWorks the largest employer of creatives in the region. The book presents more than 100 images of murals from the inception of the program in 2007 through 2017. 100% of the proceeds go to ArtWorks so we can continue creating.
Look for Transforming Cincinnati at these Retail Locations
- Joseph Beth Booksellers | 2692 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45208
- 21c Museum Hotel Gift Shop | 609 Walnut St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- The Booksellers on Fountain Square | 505 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Contemporary Arts Center | 44 E 6th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Macy’s | 505 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Iris Book Cafe | 1331 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Ohio Book Store | 726 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- 45/46 Fine Men’s Apparel | 2719 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208
- Rookwood Pottery Co. | 1920 Race St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
- The Bookshelf | 7754 Camargo Rd # 5, Cincinnati, OH 45243
- Blue Manatee | 3094 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209
Join us for the Transforming Cincinnati Book Tour
Presented by Fifth Third Bank
ArtWorks Reunion and Book Release Celebration
Join us on Thursday, February 22, at the Contemporary Arts Center to celebrate the release of Transforming Cincinnati.
As past or current Apprentices, Teaching Staff, and parents YOU helped make these past years so remarkable. Without your hard work, sweat (literally), and creativity, our book would be a lot less exciting.
Books will be available for purchase at the special Apprentice discount price, $34.99. We will have sharpies on hand to get signatures from fellow Apprentices and friends on their projects. Almost like a yearbook. Share memories, laughs, and celebrate your achievements.
Thursday, February 22, 2018, 6-9pm
Contemporary Arts Center
44 E 6th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
General Admission: No Cost!