Join us for the opening ofEnchanted Life: Finding Magic in the Everyday

Friday, July 26 from 5-7 p.m. in ArtWorks’ V2 Gallery. The exhibition aims to open the realm of possibility in our everyday experiences and re-examine discarded objects through the lens of enchantment.


Calling artists of all ages!Submit your work for The Red Door Project art auction

The deadline to apply has been extended to Wednesday, July 24. 75% of proceeds go to artists, with the other 25% going to ArtWorks.

Apply now

You're invited!ArtAmplified: HOME in Walnut Hills

Join us for two summer ArtAmplified events: Our ticketed ArtDinner on Monday, August 5, and a free Community Day on Saturday, August 10.


Let's build a more vibrant communityGive to ArtWorks Apprentice Promise Campaign

With your support, ArtWorks has the power to continue reshaping the environments and opportunities that impact our youth.


  • Join us for the opening of
  • Calling artists of all ages!
  • You're invited!
  • Let's build a more vibrant community

ArtWorks sees boundless opportunity for creative potential. Our city comes alive when everyone gets a chance.


Get Our Email Updates

Sign-up for our ArtWorks E-newsletter to keep in touch with important events and updates.

Support Our Monumental Mission

With a donation to ArtWorks, you’re creating career opportunities for Artists of all ages throughout the Greater Cincinnati region. Give today!

Donate Now