College Hill boasts some of the earliest weather-tracking systems in the nation and this mural honors that prominent history. The weathervanes represent elements that make College Hill a unique neighborhood, most notably from left to right:
- The rooster is representative of the active local farmers market.
- The Big Dipper pays tribute to College Hill’s role in the Underground Railroad.
- Seven graduation caps signify local schools and colleges for which College Hill was named.
- The couple in front of houses is a reference to family and a supportive community.
- The Crosley automobile is a nod to Powell Crosley’s ties to College Hill.
Cassaundra Davis Mitchell
Stillson Foundation, Fifth Third Bank, Trustee
Robin and Murray Sinclaire
Kathryn & Vishnoo Shahani Charitable Trust
ArtWorks Adopt an Apprentice contributors
ArtWorks Board of Trustees
City of Cincinnati
Ohio Arts Council