Purchase Tickets for Public Weekend Walking Tours
Heart of Pendleton and Spirit of OTR Tours
ArtWorks is proud to again offer public weekend walking tours in 2020. All tours begin and end at the ArtWorks’ Office, 20 E. Central Parkway.
For 2020, we are offering two different routes for our weekend walking tours: The Heart of Pendleton and the Spirit of OTR. For the 2020 tour season, we are only offering tours on Saturdays. We have designed our 2020 schedule, so you could take both tours on the same day, if you wished. Ticket sales close the Friday before the tours.
For the 2020 mural season, ArtWorks has implemented new safety precautions to keep you safe as you enjoy any of our outdoor walking tours. We will adhere to the guidelines from the State of Ohio.
These safety measures include:
- The maximum amount of guests on any ArtWorks mural tour will be 10 people or less.
- Because of the new for close proximity at each mural stop, all mural participants, including the tour guide, must wear face masks during the tour, following the State of Ohio’s recommendations.
- All mural participants must affirm they do not have fevers at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cancellations: If you are unable to attend a mural tour for the date/time you selected, you can reschedule at no cost to you. Please reach out to the mural tour coordinator directly.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19, the tour guide will ask you to leave and reschedule for a different date/time. Please reach out to the mural tour coordinator directly.
- These safety measures of subject to change, following the State of Ohio’s guidelines.
2020’s Mural Routes
Explore The Heart of Pendleton
The Heart of Pendleton highlights 11 murals in the community of Pendleton. Discover new favorites along this new route. This tour is about one mile long and does include steep hills and some cobblestone. The tour is approximately 90 minutes long. Featured murals include New Lines Phase II: Bolivar Alley, Democracy, and Dreaming Blues. Don’t miss this new tour opportunity! All tours begin and end at the ArtWorks’ Office, 20 E. Central Parkway.
Experience the Spirit of Over-the-Rhine
The classic Spirit of OTR walking tour is around a mile long and includes 11 murals in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood including Faces of Homelessness, The Golden Muse, The Cincinnati Strongman: Henry Holtgrewe, and many more. Learn the stories behind each mural and how they connect to Cincinnati’s oldest and most historic neighborhood. The Spirit of OTR tour is approximately 90 minutes long. All tours begin and end at the ArtWorks’ Office, 20 E. Central Parkway.
Note: Do you have an ArtWorks Mural Tour Groupon that is close to expiring? We got you covered! Unable to attend your scheduled time and date? Because of COVID-19, ArtWorks can reschedule mural tours, or you can convert them into tax-deductible donations. Please reach out to the mural tour coordinator directly.